Rock wool board is a new type of thermal insulation, heat insulation and sound-absorbing material. Rock wool sandwich panels are commonly used as wall panels. Flybol's rock wool clean room panel is a hand-made sandwich panel consisting of an internal insulating core between steel layers. The insulating core is a Level A fire-resistant material-rock wool.
Features of Rock Wool:
1. It has the highest fire rating A1, which can effectively prevent the fire from spreading.
2. The size is very stable and will not stretch, shrink and deform during a fire.
3. High-temperature resistance, melting point higher than 1000 °C.
4. No smoke or burning droplets/fragments in the fire.
5. Do not release substances and gases that are harmful to the environment.
Advantages of Rock Wool Sandwich Panel:
1. Better thermal insulation
2. Good fire resistance
3. Easy to installation
4. Good smoothness
|W (mm)||982, 1182|
|L (mm)||50, 75, 100|
|Surface||0.5mm-0.6mm, Pre-coated steel panel, sus304|
|Core Material||Rock wool, Magnesium sulfate, Glass magnesium, Aluminum honeycomb, Silicon rock panel|