About Pass Box:
The pass box is a necessary equipment for the clean room. It is mainly used for the transfer of small items between the clean area and the clean area, and between the clean area and the non-clean area. The pollution is reduced to a minimum.
The pass box is made of stainless steel plate, which is smooth and clean. The double doors are interlocked with each other, effectively preventing cross-contamination, equipped with electronic or mechanical interlocking devices, and equipped with ultraviolet germicidal lamps.
According to the working principle, the pass box can be divided into air shower pass box, ordinary pass box and laminar flow pass box. Various models of pass box can be made according to actual requirements.
Optional accessories for pass box: interphone, germicidal lamp and other related functional accessories.
Features of Pass Box:
1. The working surface of the short-distance pass box is made of stainless steel plate, which is smooth, smooth and wear-resistant
2. The long-distance pass box worktop uses non-powered rollers, which is easy and convenient
3. The doors on both sides are equipped with mechanical interlocking or electronic interlocking and electronic bumping devices to ensure that the doors on both sides cannot be opened at the same time.
4. Various non-standard sizes and floor-standing pass box can be customized according to customer needs.
5. The wind speed of the air outlet of the air nozzle is as high as 20s.
6. A high-efficiency filter with a partition is adopted, and the filtration efficiency is 99.99%, which ensures the purification level.
7. Using EVA sealing material, high sealing performance.
8. Pairable intercom
Usage Method of Pass Box:
The pass box is managed according to the cleanliness level of the higher-level clean area connected to it. For example, the pass box connected between the coding room and the filling room should be managed according to the requirements of the filling room. The operator of the clean area is responsible for cleaning the surface of the pass box after get off work and turning on the ultraviolet sterilization lamp for 30 minutes.
1.Materials entering and exiting the clean area must be strictly separated from the flow channel, and entering and exiting through the material-only channel in the production workshop.
2. When the material enters, the raw materials and auxiliary materials are organized by the person in charge of the preparation process to be unpacked or cleaned, and then sent to the temporary storage room of the raw materials through the pass box; after the inner materials are removed from the outer temporary storage room, Sent into the private room through the transfer window. The workshop comprehensive staff handles the material handover with the person in charge of the preparation and inner packaging process.
3. When passing through the pass box, the regulations of "one opening and one closing" of the inner and outer doors of the pass box must be strictly implemented.
4. When the materials in the clean area are sent out, the materials should be transported to the relevant material intermediate station first, and moved out of the clean area according to the reverse procedure when the materials enter.
5. All semi-finished products are transported out of the clean area, and must be sent from the pass box to the external temporary storage room, and then pass to the outer packaging room through the logistics channel.
6. Materials and wastes that are highly susceptible to pollution should be transported from their dedicated delivery windows to unclean areas.
7. After the materials are in and out, the site and pass box of the cleaning rooms or intermediate stations should be cleaned in time, and the internal and external passage doors of the pass box should be closed to do the cleaning and disinfection work.
Working Principle of Pass Box:
1. Mechanical interlocking device: The internal interlocking is implemented in a mechanical form. When one door is opened, the other door cannot be opened. The other door must be closed before the other door can be opened.
2. Electronic interlocking device: internally integrated circuits, electromagnetic locks, control panels, indicator lights, etc. are used to achieve interlocking. When one of the doors is opened, the indicator light of the other door does not light, notifying that the door cannot be opened. Electromagnetic lock action realizes interlocking. When the door is closed, the electromagnetic lock of the other door starts to work, and the indicator light will illuminate, indicating that the other door can be opened.